Nicolien wants people to really enjoy work. As a (career) coach, she has assisted individuals, teams and organisations achieve this and help them ignite their superpowers
She guides her clients towards insights and solutions. We work at our best when we are challenged and a little stretched, she will assist you in developing your thinking along new lines and support you to take on actions to do things differently.
Nicolien’s coaching approach is direct and encouraging. It is important to her that her clients make their own new connections and create new ideas based on their own knowledge, experience and insights. She will facilitate that process in a positive conversation which will be focused on solutions and new ideas.
“She has guided people to better time or people management, resilience, communication, executive presence, leading teams through change and influencing.”
Nicolien has managed sales and marketing teams, worked as coach, trainer, manager, consultant and business developer and hasn’t only worked in Australia but also in Holland and Switzerland. Motherhood is also making her a more rounded person. She is trilingual, holds a Master degree in Culture, Organisation and Management and is a trained coach by the Neuroleadership Institute.
Training and Accreditation
- Brain-Based Coach – NeuroLeadership Institute
- Accredited in Motiva
- Accredited Career Transition Consultant
- Certified Life Options Retirement Coach
- Accredited in Mental Toughness
- Cert. IV in Telephone Crisis Counselling
- Mental Health First Aid
- Introduction to Neuroeconomics: How the Brain Makes Decisions (National
- Core Strengths – Relationship Intelligence SDI 2.0 Facilitator